Who is eligible for membership: To be a member of Vermont Inn and Bed & Breakfast Association, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be recognized by the State of Vermont with a valid license and and maintain a passing score with the Vermont Department of Health.
- Have no more than forty-five (45) guestrooms.
- The nightly rate must include a full or continental breakfast.
- Is personally attended by its owner and residential in nature.
- Excludes larger operations, chains, hotels, motels, campgrounds, restaurants, and those properties generally perceived as a hotel or motel.
How to Join
- Print out and complete the VIBBA Application form (.pdf)
- Send application and a check (made out to VIBBA) for 1st year dues of $75 plus $5 per room ($200 maximum) to: Lynn Green, VIBBA Treasurer, Four Chimneys Inn, 21 West Road, Bennington, VT 05201
- Once your application is approved, you may complete your website information page. Your webpage will then be activated and you will always have access to update and change your information anytime.
Link Back to VermontWaytoStay.com to build web traffic:
Now that you are a member, copy and paste this logo in a prominent place on your own website. Be sure to embed a link to www.vermontwaytostay.com!!