Springtime is the perfect time for a VT Bed and Breakfast Getaway Getaway in Southwestern Vermont. Spring can be one of Vermont’s most under-celebrated, but possibly most peaceful times of year in the Green Mountains of Bennington County.
In spring 2017, The Four Chimneys Inn in historic Old Bennington is offering the Hildene Springtime VT Bed and Breakfast Getaway to help you savor every chirp and blossom that Springtime in Southern Vermont has to offer.
The Hildene Springtime VT Bed and Breakfast Getaway package includes:
- || One (or two) night stay in an Estate King room at The Four Chimneys Inn.
- || A full Hearty Breakfast each morning at your own private breakfast table.
- || Two tickets to Hildene – The Lincoln Family Home. (a $40 value)
- || A $50 dinner credit at Pangaea Fine dining, Pangaea Lounge or Allegro Ristorante. You choose!
- || Package Price for 1- night: $269 Weekend / Mid-week $219
- || Package Price for 2-night stay: $499 Weekend / $399 Mid-week
- || Package Valid on Estate King Rooms (2,5,8,9,10)
- || Package Valid February 26 to April 30, 2017.
- || Single or Double Occupancy. May not combine with other offers. Valid on direct bookings only through Four Chimneys Inn. Or call, 802.447.3500. Please mention “Hildene Springtime VT Bed and Breakfast Getaway” at time of booking to receive package pricing.
Start your getaway relaxing on The Four Chimney’s lovely grounds. The weather is perfect to explore one of the many scenic walking trails at Mile-around-Wood in North Bennington, the trails at Southern Vermont College, or to take a walk around historic Old Bennington and stroll along the 200 year-old stone wall on The Four Chimneys Inn’s eleven-acre garden estate.
Stroll over to The Old First Church and Robert Frost’s grave. Take a leisurely drive through the 3 covered bridges just behind the Four Chimneys Inn. There are five covered bridges in Bennington County! Wander past Bennington College and through the village of North Bennington. Meander up the Scenic Byway (7A) and if you don’t get distracted by Clear Brook Farm or The Chocolate Barn you will soon arrive at Hildene, The Lincoln Family home. At Hildene you can stroll the picturesque garden estate. Witness the new birth of spring on the 412-acre sustainable practices farm and pollinator sanctuary. Take a tour of the main house and take a step back in time touring the fully restored Pullman train cars that carried Robert Todd Lincoln back and forth from Chicago to Vermont.We look forward to meeting you soon!
Lynn and Pete Green
Welcoming you as Owners and Innkeepers since 2005.
The Four Chimneys Inn
21 West Road
Bennington, Vermont 05201